Sign in to see price.
When you approach automotive painting on a professional level, automotive masking tape is the only solution that guarantees precision, adhesive power, cleanness, speed and convenience. Engineered with a special adhesive that keeps its hold when exposed at high temperature. The tape doesnâ€™t get off before the paint dries, leaving clean surfaces and clean edges at the end of the job.
PC: 313VIB18 - 18mm - 48 Rolls.
PC: 313VIB24 - 24mm - 36 Rolls.
PC: 313VIB36 - 36mm - 24 Rolls.
PC: 313VIB48 - 48mm - 20 Rolls.
Performance Features: Good mechanical strength and is compatible with solvent and water paints and leaves no adhesive transfer when removed. Commonly used in Aerospace, Marine, Automotive, Aftermarket Automotive, OEM Building & Construction Painting & Decorating.
- Exceptional performance in non- professional applications and in automotive repair and professional body shops.
- Provides clean removal with no adhesive transfer on steel, glass, plastic and rubber.
- Found to remove cleanly at bake temperatures of up to 80Â°C (176Â°F) for 60 minutes. Clean removal can vary dependant on surface type, processing conditions (such as multiple bakes), type of paint involved as well as the temperature of the surface at time of removal.
- We recommend testing of product under your specific conditions prior to usage to determine if it complies to your needs.
- Exceptional adaptability which allows easy application on curved and irregular surfaces.
- Resistance to solvent and water based paint splashes and abrasives.
- Good holding power to help resist lifting and curling.
- Easy hand tearable which provides precise usage while minimizing waste reduction.
- Instant adhesion, sticks to a wide variety of surfaces.
- Designed for interior and exterior use.